How to use Sea-Salt Spray? February 24, 2017 11:52
The CreekBaby Sea-Salt Spritz n' Rinse can be used as a daily detox facial rinse to help shrink pores, but it can also be used to:
- Clear up acne and skin rashes
- Add hair texture and volume
- Reduce puffy eyes
- Daily Detoxifying Rinse – Spray onto hands or cotton pad, apply to your face including around the eyes, wait 30 seconds then rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with our Coco-Olive Facial Crème.
- Acne & Skin Rashes – Spritz onto your finger or cotton ball and dab on infected area 3 to 4 times a day.
- Hair – Spray directly onto damp or dry hair to add texture and waves.
- Dark Puffy Eyes – Wet 2 cotton pads with cold water, press out excess water then spray each pad with Sea-salt spray 3 to 4 times. Place coated cotton pads over closed eyes, rest for 5 to 10 minutes then remove and discard cotton pads.
Want to know more about why I developed it and our ingredients?
What's the deal with coconut oil... February 24, 2017 11:51
3 things you should know about coconut oil:
1. It melts and hardens
2. It is a natural SPF 4-8
3. It has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
1 thing you should know about CreekBaby Coconut Body Creme:
It's 100% pure organic coconut oil. We use a high quality mechanically extracted naturally refined organic coconut oil that has been processed the "old way", versus most unscented coconut oils found in stores which are processed the modern way by chemical extraction, using solvent extracts.
No additives - No Fillers - No Scents.